Reasons to participate
MTBK – the International Municipal Services Fair is a platform combining the latest innovative technical and technological solutions related to water and sewage management and drainage, waste management, energy recovery and cleaning and plant care in communes, i.e. broadly defined municipal services. The Fair will gather all those who care about performing their duties the best they can in a single place.
- local self-government administration of all levels
- water companies
- district heating companies
- town and commune cleaning companies
- waste management companies
- energy companies
- municipal services companies
- municipal services associations and organisations
- designers, engineers and construction technicians.